The pros and cons of pregnancy
Let's be honest, I don't have any pros so far, so I'll jump right into the cons:
- the gas. Seriously, is it just me, or do other pregnant women have this problem too? My ass has been on FIRE. And it is the worst smelling gas I've ever had in my life. Lord help anyone within a 3-mile radius when I let one rip!
- the acne. My face is a mess. I'm sure it doesn't help you can't use salicylic acid anymore, but I never expected to look like a 13-year old again.
- the extreme tiredness. And the waking up in the middle of the night wide awake and not able to fall back asleep for 2 hours. Not cool.
- the"morning sickness" - but that's a lie. It's more like all day, everyday my stomach just hates me, but not enough to actually puke. Except for when I go to brush my teeth. That induced immediate vomiting. Needless to say, I didn't brush my teeth at night for about 6 weeks there...
- peeing all the time. I used to pee at least once, sometimes twice a night. It's up to 3 times easily.
- alcohol free wine. Don't even bother. It's just nasty.
Ohh wait, I remembered a pro: Brian has to scoop the cat litter 🤣


Comments
Post a Comment