A random collection of facebook posts...
Now that we've gone public with the news, I've posted a lot of my pregnancy related stuff over there. But for the sake of saving it for the fetus to maybe possibly read one day (might have to skip over that whole, "you were an accident" situation...), here goes:
My coworker was in Europe when I made the announcement to my office, and brought me back a really nice Belgium beer... I found it on my desk and got mad because I couldn't drink it:

For Halloween I went as an "Operation" board, with a fetus in my stomach area instead of the usual "Bread Basket"

I've tried to keep up with my workouts, but it's becoming increasingly more difficult...

I fear the animals will be neglected upon your arrival...

I still have my belly button pierced (shout out to spring break 2001!).

I force your father to workout with me to enter contests beachbody is having - and I can do better burpees at 15 weeks pregnant than he can!

Turns out I play darts better sober

Your Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mark bought us your infant car seat/stroller combo. I made sure to test it out on the cat first :)

More strange pregnancy dreams - this time involving me neglecting the dog...

Even my OBGYN classifies this pregnancy as a "Problem"

The pregnancy cravings are real

And that gets us to today - 20 weeks and halfway there!

My coworker was in Europe when I made the announcement to my office, and brought me back a really nice Belgium beer... I found it on my desk and got mad because I couldn't drink it:
For Halloween I went as an "Operation" board, with a fetus in my stomach area instead of the usual "Bread Basket"

I've tried to keep up with my workouts, but it's becoming increasingly more difficult...
I fear the animals will be neglected upon your arrival...
I still have my belly button pierced (shout out to spring break 2001!).
I force your father to workout with me to enter contests beachbody is having - and I can do better burpees at 15 weeks pregnant than he can!
Turns out I play darts better sober

Your Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mark bought us your infant car seat/stroller combo. I made sure to test it out on the cat first :)
More strange pregnancy dreams - this time involving me neglecting the dog...
Even my OBGYN classifies this pregnancy as a "Problem"
The pregnancy cravings are real
And that gets us to today - 20 weeks and halfway there!


Comments
Post a Comment